Nearby Subway Stops
G, L at Metropolitan Ave.-Lorimer St.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
Best coffee in New York? Enthusiasts in love with the bean and the search for the ultimate cuppa claim this Williamsburg outpost of an upstate-based anti-chain pulls among the best espressos in town. The chain's cultish devotion to barista training and quality air-roasting of single-source beans means the resulting cups can be sublime: espressos emerge aromatic, the crema foamy and multi-hued, cappuccinos topped with a dense layer of textured milk rather than foam. Even the drip stuff is quality, with not a hint of the dread mega-chain’s over-roasted signature. Spare and gallery-like, with seating for only a handful, Gimme! also sells about 20 types of their own beans, for home-brew amateurs.Recommended Dishes
Coffee beans, $11-$19 per pound; espresso, $2.50; cappuccino, $3.75
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?