- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, 7am-11pm; Sat, 8am-11pm; Sun, 8am-5pm
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
Laight St. to Houston St., Sixth Ave. to West St.
This venue is closed.
Named after a Venetian High Renaissance painter, Giorgione 508 is the artful creation of Giorgio DeLuca of Dean & DeLuca fame. This casually sexy espresso bar and café entices with pastries for breakfast, salads and panini for lunch, and more elaborate, mainly Italian, fare for dinner. Two parallel bars topped with aquamarine-frosted glass occupy most of the room; above them, shelves bearing wine and liquor bottles hang from the ceiling. Irregularly painted, textured cement walls add a fashionably industrial touch while a chalkboard with handwritten names of wines by the glass brings a more human one. In Soho, where style is everything, Giorgione 508 delivers chic rusticity in a substantial fashion.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More