Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.; 4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Delivery after 10pm
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
60st St. to 100th St., York Ave. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
When David Wu and his brother Darryn were growing up, it was a given that they ate all their vegetables—their parents, after all, founded Zen Palate. Clearly, the organic apple doesn't fall far from the tree: After respective stints in the family business and at the New York Restaurant School, the brothers have opened Gobo (Japanese for "burdock root"), a vegetarian restaurant with an organic juice bar, and—in a departure from their parents' alcohol-free policy—a beer-and-wine license. The meatless menu takes a global turn with tea-smoked soy sheets and green tea noodles with vegan Bolognese sauce.Recommended Dishes
Spinach wonton soup, $6
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages