Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.; 4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Delivery after 10pm
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
60st St. to 100th St., York Ave. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
When David Wu and his brother Darryn were growing up, it was a given that they ate all their vegetables—their parents, after all, founded Zen Palate. Clearly, the organic apple doesn't fall far from the tree: After respective stints in the family business and at the New York Restaurant School, the brothers have opened Gobo (Japanese for "burdock root"), a vegetarian restaurant with an organic juice bar, and—in a departure from their parents' alcohol-free policy—a beer-and-wine license. The meatless menu takes a global turn with tea-smoked soy sheets and green tea noodles with vegan Bolognese sauce.Recommended Dishes
Spinach wonton soup, $6
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’