- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
No one has done more to fill the underserved bellies of financial-district denizens than the father-and-son team of Harry and Peter Poulakakos. The culinary fiefdom that began with Harry’s at Hanover Square has expanded over time to include Bayard’s (now a private-event space), Adrienne’s Pizzabar, the Irish pub Ulysses, and three branches of Financier Patisserie. Gold St., a glorified diner replete with sushi bar, open kitchen, and the most eclectic menu below Chambers Street, has opened in a swanky new 53-floor luxury rental. The décor plays up the gilded theme, but comfy booths, all-day breakfast, and abundant outdoor seating have an Everyman appeal.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight