- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
No one has done more to fill the underserved bellies of financial-district denizens than the father-and-son team of Harry and Peter Poulakakos. The culinary fiefdom that began with Harry’s at Hanover Square has expanded over time to include Bayard’s (now a private-event space), Adrienne’s Pizzabar, the Irish pub Ulysses, and three branches of Financier Patisserie. Gold St., a glorified diner replete with sushi bar, open kitchen, and the most eclectic menu below Chambers Street, has opened in a swanky new 53-floor luxury rental. The décor plays up the gilded theme, but comfy booths, all-day breakfast, and abundant outdoor seating have an Everyman appeal.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu