- READER REVIEWS
Golden Manna, Inc.
Golden Manna comes from the folks who own Manna House, which lost its Grand Street lease. The third location of the chainlet (the fourth, counting the shuttered Grand Street spot) offers more of the same (namely, about a hundred varieties of rolls, buns, breads, and cakes) along with a more spacious seating area than the Grand Street takeout operation had.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu