Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
49th St. to 60th St., Sutton Pl. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
If goodburger, a newfangled Turtle Bay soda fountain of sorts, seems familiar, it may be because owner Nick Tsoulos of the Patsy’s pizza-chain family took the Burger Joint at Le Parker Meridien hotel as his model. Although he stopped short of draping the place behind a giant curtain, he did manage to lure away a couple of prized patty flippers from that once semi-secret but now famous burgery. The bright and shiny result has spot-on corner-malt-shop ambience, better-than-average Mickey D’s–style fries, a terrific black-and-white shake, and a darn good burger served on a squishy bun.
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant