Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
49th St. to 60th St., Sutton Pl. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
If goodburger, a newfangled Turtle Bay soda fountain of sorts, seems familiar, it may be because owner Nick Tsoulos of the Patsy’s pizza-chain family took the Burger Joint at Le Parker Meridien hotel as his model. Although he stopped short of draping the place behind a giant curtain, he did manage to lure away a couple of prized patty flippers from that once semi-secret but now famous burgery. The bright and shiny result has spot-on corner-malt-shop ambience, better-than-average Mickey D’s–style fries, a terrific black-and-white shake, and a darn good burger served on a squishy bun.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More