- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, 11am-11pm; Sat-Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
23rd St. to 60th St., First Ave. to Broadway
This venue is closed.
If this brightly lit, brick-walled takeout joint’s pan-Asian fusion is more boastful than believable—the Triple Jewel Wonder is simply sautéed beef, chicken, and shrimp with assorted veggies—the menu at least ventures all over the Orient from China (dim sum) to Japan (sushi) to Malaysia (roti) to Thailand (pad Thai). And whether you’re hankering for basil chicken or beef in a pepper-and-onion sauce, all entrées are served with white or brown rice so your order will be filling as well as “international.” The space, however, isn’t much cozier than the fluorescently lit cubicles from which its clientele descends in hordes come lunchtime. In truth, you’re best served bringing that fresh Oriental Sunshine or Verry Berry smoothie back to work.Recommended Dishes
Miso tofu soup, $2.75; basil chicken with rice, $7.95; Malay beef curry, $6.25; seafood triple crown, $8.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu