Mon, 6pm-11pm; Tue-Thu, 11am-3pm and 6pm-11pm; Fri, 11am-3pm and 6pm-11:30pm; Sat, 11am-4pm and 6pm-11:30pm; Sun, 10am-4pm and 6pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 14th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
Houston St. to 23rd St., Fifth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Formerly the Latino cantina that was Campo, Good is an equally, yes, good pit stop for comfort food of the Americas. Crispy peanut chicken salad and green-chili macaroni and cheese with a tortilla crust are indicative of chef-owner Steven Picker's bent. Begin with a Sandia Limonada, with watermelon-infused vodka, triple sec, and fresh lemonade, end with hot orange-scented doughnuts served with three sauces (chocolate, dulce de leche, and strawberry coulis), and the name will seem something of an understatement.Brunch
Sat., 11 a.m.4 p.m., Sun., 10 a.m.4 p.m.
Early Supper Special
Daily, 6 p.m.7 p.m.; three courses for $25
- Scientists βPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu