This venue is closed.
Goods, a steel restaurant trailer owned by artist community center 3rd Ward, will serve "polished American
classics" for three meals a day and have a 35-seat garden.
Look for grass-fed burgers, Brooklyn Lager–battered fish and chips,
organic hot dogs, and no doubt impeccably sourced breakfast sandwiches,
all at the hands of Commander's Palace vet Alex McCrery.
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam