This venue is closed.
Goods, a steel restaurant trailer owned by artist community center 3rd Ward, will serve "polished American
classics" for three meals a day and have a 35-seat garden.
Look for grass-fed burgers, Brooklyn Lager–battered fish and chips,
organic hot dogs, and no doubt impeccably sourced breakfast sandwiches,
all at the hands of Commander's Palace vet Alex McCrery.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu