Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
63rd St. to 88th St., East End Ave. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
An Italian diner of sorts, Googie's serves Upper East Side nannies, moms, and their offspring a wide variety of dineresque goodies. Sunday brunch is especially popular; when the weather is nice, strollers and Sunday Times vie for space at crowded sidewalk tables.Brunch
Credit cards not accepted for brunch
Penne bizancio, $9.95; white meat chicken craisin salad, $9.95
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu