- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, 4pm-1am; Fri 4pm-3am; Sat, 11am-3am; Sun, 11am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
J, M, Z at Marcy Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Division Ave. to S. 2nd St., Marcy Ave. to Kent Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Not long after opening, co-owner Lee Papo added a food menu to the roster of tap beers. Papo wants the bar to be a Scottish-English neighborhood joint much like co-owner Robert Hannah’s other bar Iona, where Papo bartended. The duo remodeled the former Vinas space with recycled materials the slate floor supposedly once graced the ceiling of City Hall, and the back bar used to be a butler’s pantryKitchen Hours
Last order one hour before closing time.
- Scientists âPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu