- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, 4pm-1am; Fri 4pm-3am; Sat, 11am-3am; Sun, 11am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
J, M, Z at Marcy Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Division Ave. to S. 2nd St., Marcy Ave. to Kent Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Not long after opening, co-owner Lee Papo added a food menu to the roster of tap beers. Papo wants the bar to be a Scottish-English neighborhood joint much like co-owner Robert Hannah’s other bar Iona, where Papo bartended. The duo remodeled the former Vinas space with recycled materials — the slate floor supposedly once graced the ceiling of City Hall, and the back bar used to be a butler’s pantryKitchen Hours
Last order one hour before closing time.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu