Gordon Ramsay at The London
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, E at Seventh Ave.; N, Q, R at 57th St.-Seventh Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Business Lunch
- Notable Chef
- Notable Wine List
- Special Occasion
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
British culinarian and reality-TV despot Gordon Ramsay unveils his first American restaurant, Gordon Ramsay at The London NYC Hotel (formerly the Rihga Royal). Thanks to two seasons on Fox and a characteristically frank autobiography (Roasting in Hell’s Kitchen, from HarperEntertainment), the man’s reputation brashly precedes him. But Ramsay, like many a French-trained, Michelin-obsessed chef before him, would prefer to be known for his food (which is on offer in the London's intimate dining room, an adjacent bar, and the hotel’s room service) than for his F-word fetish. The $185 “menu prestige,” a seven-course tasting, is available for lunch and dinner (in addition to an $125 prix fixe), and features signatures like poached lobster ravioli and cannon of lamb with confit shoulder.Note
You may want to skip dessert and focus your attentions on the “bonbon trolley,” which features excellent chunks of candied honeycomb.
New York Magazine Reviews
Best of New York Awards
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More