- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Sat, 7am-9pm; Sun, 8am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
R at Union St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- No Alcohol
It’s as hard to find a consistently great espresso in New York as it is to find a root-beer float in Rome. Deftly pulled and properly short, rich, dense, and not too bitter, and with a decent crema, Gorilla’s comes closest.Note
All of Gorilla's coffees are organic and Fair Trade Certified.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu