- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Sat, 7am-9pm; Sun, 8am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
R at Union St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- No Alcohol
It’s as hard to find a consistently great espresso in New York as it is to find a root-beer float in Rome. Deftly pulled and properly short, rich, dense, and not too bitter, and with a decent crema, Gorilla’s comes closest.Note
All of Gorilla's coffees are organic and Fair Trade Certified.
Best of New York Awards
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese