- READER REVIEWS
G-50 Bar & Grill
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.; E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Wine List
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Like any midtown restaurant is wise to do, G-50 put together a carefully considered drink list: cocktails, 70 wines by the glass, and New York state beers on draft. Of course, shell-shocked office types need something to soak that up, which is where a raw bar and a collection of shareable cheese, meat, and wild-game platters come in. There's wild-game sausage, and, not to miss a trend, you'll also find octopus with potatoes and black olives, and even a "meatless meatball," whatever that is.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu