Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.; 6, J, N, Q, R, Z to Canal St.; A, C, E at Canal St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The 40-foot mahogany bar that runs the length of Grace's narrow front room sets the tone for the menu, which does an admirable job of playing back-up to cocktails. Salads and sandwiches are available, but the spotlight is on a collection of small plates: a global greatest hits of noshery with everything from onion rings to tacos to spring rolls. In the clubby dining room, red banquettes and buttery yellow walls offer a mellow sit-down space, but don't be fooled: Grace stays open until 4 a.m. nightly, and the action is definitely at the bar.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 11:30 a.m.—4 a.m.
Reservations are only accepted for parties of 8 or more.
Marinated hanger steak, $13; pulled-duck sandwich, $11; grilled portobello burger, $9
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu