- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 23rd St.; N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Classic NY
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
Gramercy Terrace is now an events-only space.
The Union Square Hospitality Group–operated space with a newly welcoming attitude, reworked menus, and a Stumptown coffee bar is open to the public for breakfast, lunch, and weekend brunch (evenings are reserved for private events). Chef Jeff Seizer's menus are full of American classics, so expect biscuit sandwiches and pancakes for breakfast and Cobb salad and burgers with "fancy sauce" — maybe the first-ever on-menu Step Brothers shout-out — for lunch. There's also a cocktail menu (all drinks are $14) and the aforementioned Stumptown coffee bar. It's all in the rooftop garden space and no doubt served with Danny Meyer's unyieldingly hospitable and helpful service style.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu