Grand Sichuan Eastern
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.; E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
40 St. to 70th St., York Ave. to Seventh Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
The popular Grand Sichuan empire is a shadowy land characterized by many restaurants of varying quality and rotating cast of chefs. The famous West Side outlet on Ninth Avenue is highly regarded, but word is the most accomplished of the newly arrived Sichuan chefs now resides here. Try the formidable Chungking pepper chicken, chunks of spicy chicken wreathed in a crown of chile peppers.
Chungking pepper chicken, $18.45
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu