Grand Sichuan International Midtown
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Beer and Wine Only
40th St. to 60th St., Fifth Ave. to West End Ave.
This venue is closed.
This great Sichuan chainlet has blazed a chile-pepper trail from Chinatown, up Ninth Avenue to Chelsea and Hell's Kitchen, crosstown to Murray Hill and over to Second Avenue, and now to St. Marks Place, where the newest branch features all the old favorites, from the eminently fatty Red Cooking pork with chestnuts to the humble but delicious shredded potatoes with vinegar sauce.Lunch Special
Mon.—Fri., 11 a.m.—4 p.m., $6-$6.50
Grand Sichuan has an entire section of its menu devoted to dishes inspired by Chinese poem: "Green Parrot with Red Mouth."
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s