Grand Sichuan International Midtown
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Beer and Wine Only
40th St. to 60th St., Fifth Ave. to West End Ave.
This venue is closed.
This great Sichuan chainlet has blazed a chile-pepper trail from Chinatown, up Ninth Avenue to Chelsea and Hell's Kitchen, crosstown to Murray Hill and over to Second Avenue, and now to St. Marks Place, where the newest branch features all the old favorites, from the eminently fatty Red Cooking pork with chestnuts to the humble but delicious shredded potatoes with vinegar sauce.Lunch Special
Mon.—Fri., 11 a.m.—4 p.m., $6-$6.50
Grand Sichuan has an entire section of its menu devoted to dishes inspired by Chinese poem: "Green Parrot with Red Mouth."
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu