Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.; 1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Notable Wine List
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Christopher St. to 12th St., Sixth Ave. to Hudson St.
This venue is closed.
The food at Grano Trattoria is comforting in all the right ways. Rich, sauce-laden fresh pastas and an entrée menu with a focus on game make for more interesting comfort food than you'd whip up at home. Add sweet service and reasonable prices, and you've got a decent neighborhood Italian joint for those evenings when you're willing to put on shoes but not lipstick.Brunch
Saturday-Sunday, noon—4 p.m.Recommended Dishes
Lamb shank, $30
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu