Tue-Sat, 4pm-10pm; Sun, 3pm-10pm; Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
7 at Flushing-Main St.
Take the Q28 bus to 34th Ave. from the Flushing-Main St. subway stop.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
Flushing and Bayside
Straddling three Italian hoods—Auburndale, Whitestone, and Bayside—in northeastern Queens, Graziella is an exacting, under-the-radar storefront ristorante. Owned by two Sicilians, with a chef from Florence and a headwaiter from Venice, Graziella serves refined pan-Italian food. An angular, modern room that's dark and discreet with curtained windows, the place is not trendy, showy, or especially atmospheric—but it satisfies the urge for good, old-fashioned eats from the Boot. Regulars know the menu and even the specials by heart. Worthy favorites are fettuccine in a thick Bolognese meat ragu, and gnocchi blanketed with ground sausage made on the premises. Seafood risotto, an off-menu standby, is rich in cheese with attentively cooked calamari, shrimp, and clams. And that Graziella Pizzeria next door? Same owners, same quality. If you’re tempted to bring home a pie, give in.Pizzeria Hours
The pizzeria housed at the same address is open daily from noon to 10 p.m.Recommended Dishes
Cavatelli or gnocchi with sausage, $18.95; veal parmigiana, $21.95; seafood risotto, $28.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu