Daily, 24 hours
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 23rd St.; F, M at 23rd St.; N, R at 23rd St.
- Late-Night Dining
- Delivery after 10pm
- No Alcohol
16th St. to 30th St., Third Ave. to Tenth Ave.
The pizzas in the window might confuse you but the giant menu just below the pies reveals the real attraction: surprisingly authentic Mexican. You have to give Great Burrito points for serving tongue tacos in Chelsea; as for those with Taco Bell tastes, there are al-pastor and carne-asada fillings, too. Concerning those namesake burritos, they’re relentlessly massive but the tortas have even greater appeal with their mix of guacamole, refried beans, jalapenos, and mayonnaise (yes, that’s right, mayonnaise) on a toasted roll. Four fluorescently lit tables wedged between a white-tiled wall and the counter have one important point to make: This is what delivery was created for.Recommended Dishes
Al pastor torta, $7; carne asada taco, $3
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu