- READER REVIEWS
Green Field Churrascaria
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 103rd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Green and red discs signal waiters to bring skewers of meat to your table until you indicate Â“stopÂ” at this all-you-can-eat Brazilian barbecue party. The salad bar runs the entire length of the room, and a massive selection of shrimp (on weekends), sushi, and other fruits of the sea is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.Prix-Fixe Menu
Lunch, Mon.—Fri., $16.95.; dinner, daily, $29.95
Reservations are accepted for parties of 10 or more.
Rabada (oxtail), arroz tropero (Brazilian rice) from the prix-fixe buffet, $29.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu