Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
A seasonal-produce-driven menus from chef John Marsh, featuring fare
like sausage, lentil, and cannelloni stew, and pan-seared Peking duck
breast with red rice and Swiss chard, with an emphasis on sustainable
meats and local produce.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu