- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Wed, noon-2am; Thurs-Sat, noon-4am
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D at Grand St.; F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
As much a drinks hub as a restaurant (owners have wisely realized why most people come to the LES at night), this Nantucket-style seafood spot's brief menu is a pleaser. Briny steamers taste and smell of the sea, and the lobster roll -- good, though not the best in town -- arrives headlined by two huge chunks of claw. There are oysters of the day, and even grilled oysters - a must-get if available, buttery and topped with breadcrumbs. The cheese plate is a nice foil to all this rich sea-flesh. Wash all this down with a glass of rose or a well-made cocktail, and it’s the beginning of a pretty good night.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More