Mon-Thu, 11:30am-10:45pm; Fri, 11:30am-11:45pm; Sat, noon-11:45pm; Sun, noon-10:45
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C at High St.; 2, 3 at Clark St.; F at York St.
- Classic NY
- Good for Groups
- Beer and Wine Only
Grimaldi's wild popularity has nothing to do with its proximity to newly trendy DUMBO: The noisy pizzeria has been serving exceptional coal-oven pies for over a decade. A no-reservations, no-delivery policy guarantees long lines spilling onto the sidewalk, but no one seems to mind.Note
Grimaldi's only sells pizza by the pie; no individual slices available.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More