Mon-Thu, 11:30am-10:45pm; Fri, 11:30am-11:45pm; Sat, noon-11:45pm; Sun, noon-10:45
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C at High St.; 2, 3 at Clark St.; F at York St.
- Classic NY
- Good for Groups
- Hot Spot
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
Grimaldi's wild popularity has nothing to do with its proximity to trendy DUMBO: The noisy pizzeria has been serving exceptional coal-oven pies for over a decade. A no-reservations, no-delivery policy guarantees long lines spilling onto the sidewalk, but no one seems to mind.Note
Grimaldi's only sells pizza by the pie; no individual slices available.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu