Mon-Thu, 11:30am-10:45pm; Fri, 11:30am-11:45pm; Sat, noon-11:45pm; Sun, noon-10:45
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C at High St.; 2, 3 at Clark St.; F at York St.
- Classic NY
- Good for Groups
- Beer and Wine Only
Grimaldi's wild popularity has nothing to do with its proximity to newly trendy DUMBO: The noisy pizzeria has been serving exceptional coal-oven pies for over a decade. A no-reservations, no-delivery policy guarantees long lines spilling onto the sidewalk, but no one seems to mind.Note
Grimaldi's only sells pizza by the pie; no individual slices available.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations