Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.
- Notable Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Special Occasion
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Like Savoy, where The Grocery's co-chef-owners Sharon Pachter and Charles Kiely met, their 30-seat storefront mom-and-pop shop exudes a low-key charm that's hard to resist (complete with an intimate garden during warmer months). Inspired dishes include slow-rendered duck breast with kasha, broccoli rabe, and arctic char with a gingery stew of tomatoes and chickpeas. For dessert, there's a chocolate fig cake with coconut ice cream and passion fruit sorbet. Sadly, the prices don't feel like Smith Street anymore; they feel like Soho.Tasting Menu
Four-course vegetarian garden dinner, $40
Best of New York Awards
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More