- READER REVIEWS
Hachi Asian Bistro
Sun-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
G, L at Metropolitan Ave.-Lorimer St.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Full Bar
Broadway to Bayard St., Morgan Ave. to Roebling St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Williamsburg folks near the Lorimer stop have a pan-Asian option in Hachi Asian Bistro. The space has Buddha statues, Asian prints on distressed cement walls, and two chandeliers built from dark-colored glass bottles. One owner is Eric Ong, of Nana in Park Slope, and specialty rolls like the bullet shrimp tempura with avocado and spicy garlic-chile sauce share space on the menu with a mix of curry, noodle, and sauté dishes, plus some oddities like snow crab fajitas.
- Scientists βPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu