Hacienda de Argentina
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Score a sensational steak and cuddle, too, in the flickering candlelight. Share sausages to start—unctuous blood sausage, spicy Argentine chorizo, mellow pork salchicha parrillera. Both the Argentine-like sirloin from Australia and the fattier American prime arrive from the grill oozing juice and flavor. Chewy grilled short ribs are a beef-lover’s thrill. Options for non–meat-eaters, too.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu