Hacienda de Argentina
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Score a sensational steak and cuddle, too, in the flickering candlelight. Share sausages to start—unctuous blood sausage, spicy Argentine chorizo, mellow pork salchicha parrillera. Both the Argentine-like sirloin from Australia and the fattier American prime arrive from the grill oozing juice and flavor. Chewy grilled short ribs are a beef-lover’s thrill. Options for non–meat-eaters, too.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More