Hacienda de Argentina
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Score a sensational steak and cuddle, too, in the flickering candlelight. Share sausages to start—unctuous blood sausage, spicy Argentine chorizo, mellow pork salchicha parrillera. Both the Argentine-like sirloin from Australia and the fattier American prime arrive from the grill oozing juice and flavor. Chewy grilled short ribs are a beef-lover’s thrill. Options for non–meat-eaters, too.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages