- READER REVIEWS
Half Wine Bar Lounge
This venue is closed.
This intimate, inviting Prospect Heights wine bar was conceived, like the best neighborhood spots, as a place where its owners wanted to hang out. They're not the only ones: With its eclectic wine list, emphasis on half bottles, and light menu of cheese, charcuterie, and pressed sandwiches, Half is wholly enjoyable.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu