Hallo Berlin Cart
Mon-Fri, noon-3:30pm; Sat-Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.; E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.
- Classic NY
- No Alcohol
"New York's wurst restaurant," the Hallo Berlin menu proudly proclaims. And the wurst is indeed the thing at this budget German midtowner. Gorge yourself on one of the "Berliner lunch specials;" or allow the skilled kitchen to strut its stuff and try one of the traditional German fish dishes (try the rollmops, veggie-stuffed marinated herring). More ambitious dinner fare includes wiener schnitzel and also the likes of koenigsberger klopse: white meatballs. One of the only good German restaurants left in Manhattan.Note
The Hall Berlin cart only accepts cash.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s