- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-11:30pm; Sun, 1pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Bergen St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Delivery after 10pm
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Edamame comes complimentary at this standard sushi spot, but after that there aren’t many surprises. Hana offers 30 regular and hand rolls in addition to 20 special rolls, mostly varieties of spicy, crunchy, and avocado. Among them is the Summer Roll, a pretty combo of spicy yellowtail and salmon with avocado. Prices are agreeable; sushi, teriyaki, and donburi specials are served with miso or green salad, mostly for under $15. Loyal patrons rave about the freakishly fast delivery, which, given the middling décor— framed Japanese calendars, sticky brown tables— might be the best way to sample the goods.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu