Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Bergen St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- No Alcohol
Carroll St. to Fulton St., Third Ave. to Henry St.
Besides the classic take on the Vietnamese sandwich or banh mi (ground pork, ham, and pâté on a toasted baguette with cucumbers, carrots, and daikon radish), this unassuming snack shop offers a grilled-chicken and a pork-chop variation, plus bubble teas, Vietnamese coffee, and an iced egg-yolk soda made with seltzer and condensed milk. Vietnam's answer to the egg cream, perhaps?Recommended Dishes
Ground pork bánh mì, $6.50; chicken bánh mì, $6.50; pork chop bánh mì, $6.50; iced egg yolk soda, $3.50; bubble tea, $4
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu