Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Bergen St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- No Alcohol
Carroll St. to Fulton St., Third Ave. to Henry St.
Besides the classic take on the Vietnamese sandwich or banh mi (ground pork, ham, and pâté on a toasted baguette with cucumbers, carrots, and daikon radish), this unassuming snack shop offers a grilled-chicken and a pork-chop variation, plus bubble teas, Vietnamese coffee, and an iced egg-yolk soda made with seltzer and condensed milk. Vietnam's answer to the egg cream, perhaps?Recommended Dishes
Ground pork bánh mì, $6.50; chicken bánh mì, $6.50; pork chop bánh mì, $6.50; iced egg yolk soda, $3.50; bubble tea, $4
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s