Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Bergen St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- No Alcohol
Carroll St. to Fulton St., Third Ave. to Henry St.
Besides the classic take on the Vietnamese sandwich or banh mi (ground pork, ham, and pâté on a toasted baguette with cucumbers, carrots, and daikon radish), this unassuming snack shop offers a grilled-chicken and a pork-chop variation, plus bubble teas, Vietnamese coffee, and an iced egg-yolk soda made with seltzer and condensed milk. Vietnam's answer to the egg cream, perhaps?Recommended Dishes
Ground pork bánh mì, $6.50; chicken bánh mì, $6.50; pork chop bánh mì, $6.50; iced egg yolk soda, $3.50; bubble tea, $4
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More