Harney & Sons
Mon-Sat, 10am-7pm; Sun, 11am-7pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Spring St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Tea Time
- No Alcohol
Harney & Sons produces more than 250 varieties of tea in its Dutchess County headquarters, and connoisseurs can sample most of them at the 25-foot tasting bar in the company's Soho shop. Sweet and savory scones are served in the 26-seat café, along with novelties like tea-flavored ice cream from the Berkshires' SoCo Creamery and tea-laced Harpersfield cheeses made by Brovetto Dairy upstate. There's no beer or wine, but should the urge strike, the nearby Crosby Street Hotel serves a Champagne tea featuring Harney & Sons selections.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu