Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 86th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Kids' Menu
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
70th St. to 96th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
There's about as much room in Harriet's Kitchen as in any other New Yorker's kitchen, which makes Harriet's primarily a take-out joint. And if you don't cook at home, the down-home cooking here offers a nice substitute—especially if you like chicken. You can get chicken roasted, fried, grilled and skinless, on a pasta, in a salad, or in a pot pie. You can also get it in "Grandma's restorative chicken noodle" soup, though not, presumably, in the gazpacho. Some juicy, non-chicken meat also graces the menu, in the form of meatloaf and burgers and even braised beef. Vegetarians will have to stick with sides, but with mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and the aptly-named "perfectly wilted spinach" on hand, they won't go hungry.Recommended Dishes
Harriet's famous chicken pot pie, $12.95; perfectly wilted spinach with garlic, $4.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu