- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Jack and Grace Lamb, whose East Village fiefdom includes Jewel Bako and Degustation, moved three years ago to the ’burbs, which is where they’ve unveiled this venture: a lovely 36-seat spot with plaid wallpaper, barn-wood wainscoting, and a small-plates menu courtesy of chef Michael Campbell, formerly of Hearth. Artfully presented and packed with flavor, his dishes ($6 to $19) include braised short rib with potato-feta croquettes, a zesty heirloom-bean salad mingled with cubes of Idiazábal cheese, and crispy pork belly with sausage-stuffed shallots.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White