- READER REVIEWS
Student Discount: 50 cents off with a valid I.D.
This venue is closed.
Owner Michael Wang has several locations of Hawa Smoothies, including a popular branch in Wall Street Center. Named for Wang's native Hawaii, the interior of the Chinatown location is bright and inviting, with six cherry-red stools for perching. Smoothies in flavors such as mango and lychee or passion fruit and banana go for $2.50 to $4; juices include carrot, beet, and apple or carrot, mango, and banana and go for $3 to $5; and bubble teas are $2 to $4.Recommended Dishes
Strawberry, blueberry, and banana blended smoothie
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu