- READER REVIEWS
HBH Gourmet Sandwiches
Mon, 6pm-11:45pm; Tue-Fri, noon-11:45pm; Sat, 11am-9:30pm; Sun, 11am-6:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
9th St. to Union St., Fourth Ave. to Columbia St.
- Order Delivery with $14
The silhouette of a pig's head looms over the logo for HBH Gourmet Sandwiches & Smoked Meats like the lid of a bullet smoker, and for good reason: The café cures its own bacon for BLTs, smokes shoulder for its pulled pork, and, for the sandwich-adverse, serves fried pork balls with barbecue sauce as a starter. Meats—including a somewhat Montreal-esque short rib pastrami—are cured and smoked on the premises; pickles, sauces, and mustard are also made from scratch.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu