Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
46th St. to 56th St., Sixth Ave. to Eighth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Not only has Heartland survived the crash-and-burn death of the microbrew trend, it continues to serve some of the tastiest homegrown beers this side of the East River. Along with the six classics on tap (Cornhusker Lager, Harvest Wheat, Red Rooster Ale, Indiana Pale Ale, Indian River Light and Farmer Jon's Oatmeal Stout), Heartland features seasonal flavors like Summer Apricot Ale and Stumbling Buffalo Brown Ale. For $16.50, you can buy a half-gallon jug filled with your beer of choice and tote it home to share with a friend. And yes, they sell the requisite T-shirts, caps and personalized beer mugs to remember it by.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu