This venue is closed.
Chain-in-the-making Hello Pasta, backed by Frederick's restaurateur Laurent Lesort, opens its first Manhattan location serving assembly-line, made-to-order pastas to the Midtown lunch crowd. Take your pick of farfalle, conchiglie, fusilli, whole wheat fusilli, or gluten free penne, and top it with one of a dozen sauces.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu