- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Classic NY
- Good for Groups
- Hot Spot
- Outdoor Dining
This venue is closed.
Even on the hottest night of Indian summer, there's a cooling breeze as you sip strawberry caipirinha coolers under the stars on the roof of the Gramercy Park Hotel. Idle over a Georgia-peach mint julep or a Singapore Sling with salmon tartare, lush lobster salad, or a mound of sweetly sticky baby back ribs to share. With the Chrysler Building's crown aglow over one shoulder, you'll feel like you own the town.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu