Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Singles Scene
- Teen Appeal
- Delivery after 10pm
- Full Bar
Christopher St. to 20th St., Sixth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
Named for the overgrown railroad trestle it abuts, Highline expands on preconceived notions of Thai cuisine with offbeat fusion fare like foie gras-fritter soup and strip steak with lemongrass-cumin mole. The menu covers more familiar territory, too, from sates to mix-and-match meat curries. And as befits the trendy meatpacking district, there's plenty of style and visual dash, including a three-story waterfall that trickles into the basement lounge.
Best of New York Awards
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods