Nearby Subway Stops
F at York St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Beer and Wine Only
Now open for private events only.
Once Vinegar Hill House made its microneighborhood a dining destination, its owners have added a 32-seat wine bar and café called Hillside next door, where guests can wait for their tables and locals will pop in for donuts at breakfast and hefty deli sandwiches at lunch. Cheese, charcuterie, and East Coast oysters join dishes like roasted bone marrow on the small-plates menu, and the wine list rotates weekly, offering 20 to 30 selections by the glass.
- Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying Follows Strangers for Late-Night Papas Rellenas
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Vegan Restaurant Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy