Nearby Subway Stops
F at York St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Beer and Wine Only
Now open for private events only.
Once Vinegar Hill House made its microneighborhood a dining destination, its owners have added a 32-seat wine bar and café called Hillside next door, where guests can wait for their tables and locals will pop in for donuts at breakfast and hefty deli sandwiches at lunch. Cheese, charcuterie, and East Coast oysters join dishes like roasted bone marrow on the small-plates menu, and the wine list rotates weekly, offering 20 to 30 selections by the glass.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu