Nearby Subway Stops
F at York St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Beer and Wine Only
Now open for private events only.
Once Vinegar Hill House made its microneighborhood a dining destination, its owners have added a 32-seat wine bar and café called Hillside next door, where guests can wait for their tables and locals will pop in for donuts at breakfast and hefty deli sandwiches at lunch. Cheese, charcuterie, and East Coast oysters join dishes like roasted bone marrow on the small-plates menu, and the wine list rotates weekly, offering 20 to 30 selections by the glass.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s