This venue is closed.
The owner of a South Miami sushi bar relocated to the East Village to open this Japanese restaurant and brought with him his specialty rolls like the Volcano (crab, smoked salmon, and cream cheese with spicy mayo and conch) and the Kani Su (crab, avocado, and masago rolled in cucumber). To round out the menu, there’s sweet-potato tempura, chicken yakitori, soba and udon.Recommended Dishes
Tuna tataki, $8.50; kani su, $5.95; winter roll (crab, eel, avacado and cucumber), $10.50; pink roll (pink tuna and scallions in a soybean wrap), $11.50
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More