This venue is closed.
The photo-album menu at this cozy Vietnamese café guides you through the extensive selection of noodle soups, salads, and unfamiliar entrées like thit kho trung, or pork and boiled egg stewed in caramel sauce.Recommended Dishes
Pork and boiled egg in caramel sauce, $8.50
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations