This venue is closed.
The photo-album menu at this cozy Vietnamese café guides you through the extensive selection of noodle soups, salads, and unfamiliar entrées like thit kho trung, or pork and boiled egg stewed in caramel sauce.Recommended Dishes
Pork and boiled egg in caramel sauce, $8.50
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu