Hope & Anchor
Mon-Wed, 11:30am-11pm; Thu-Fri, 11:30am-1am; Sat, 9am-1am; Sun, 9am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Smith-9th Sts.
B77 bus toward Red Hook to Conover and Coffey Streets.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
Beard St. to Gowanus Expy., Ferris St. to Smith St.
A neighborhood place catering to neighborhood people is how the owners want you to think of this Red Hook restaurant. That means classic diner fare, a full bar, and breakfast anytime. But dishes like the grilled tuna Niçoise platter, to say nothing of drag karaoke nights, point up a commitment to something more.Extra
It's karaoke night at Hope & Anchor Fri.-Sat. nights from 9 p.m. to closing. Reservations are recommended.Recommended Dishes
Cobb salad, $11; chicken pot pie, $10
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week