- READER REVIEWS
Hope & Union
This venue is closed.
Sigrid Benedetti has won a loyal local following with her Williamsburg café's homey vibe and excellent pastries, from jumbo cookies and fudgy brownies to dark-chocolate cupcakes with burnt-marshmallow frosting. She even bakes the brioche and focaccia she uses for hefty made-to-order sandwiches like Dijon egg salad. And now she's expanded the café into a full-fledged (if minuscule) restaurant, with a rear dining room, a bar, and a garden.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 11 a.m.—4 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu