House of Small Wonder
Mon-Thu, 8am-7pm; Fri, 8am-5pm; Sat-Sun, 10am-5pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
- Tea Time
- Beer and Wine Only
The owners of Williamsburg's delivery-only Anytime Cafe (now closed) launched a spot where you can actually dine in. House of Small Wonder serves brunch, sandwiches, pastries, and coffee.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White