Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; L at First Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
If this trattoria has the homespun feeling of a family restaurant, it’s because the husband-and-wife owners built much of it themselves. Bypass the good brick-oven pizza for the more unusual, and addictively crispy, cofaccini, flavored with garlic and olive oil and topped with artichokes. Risotto addicts will love farrotto, a version made with farro (spelt), prosciutto, and winter squash.Note
Garden seating is available year-round.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu