Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; L at First Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
If this trattoria has the homespun feeling of a family restaurant, it’s because the husband-and-wife owners built much of it themselves. Bypass the good brick-oven pizza for the more unusual, and addictively crispy, cofaccini, flavored with garlic and olive oil and topped with artichokes. Risotto addicts will love farrotto, a version made with farro (spelt), prosciutto, and winter squash.Note
Garden seating is available year-round.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s