- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
East End to Lexington Ave., 82nd St. to 90th St.
This venue is closed.
An instant Upper East Side hit, this cool spot is a great place to introduce your kids to more sophisticated cuisine. “Small plates” are perfect for trying lamb chops, grilled shrimp, and even fish, cooked plain or in fabulous preparations if your kids are more daring. Come before eight, especially on Sunday nights, when four kids can easily share the 50-ounce porterhouse carved tableside.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu