When this tiny spot for “Japanese Soul Food & Steak” was under construction, we wondered how it would do against that even tinier octopus fritter joint, Otafuku. Sadly they were out of takoyaki when we stopped by, but for what it’s worth, Voice critic Lauren Shockey likes Otafuku’s balls better.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu